The Technical Archive – Drivers/Enclosures
This page will constantly be edited and organized. If there is something you’d like to add/remove from this page, send me an message through the contact form in the About page.
Specifications and Plots
Transient Response and Stored Energy
How To Interpret Frequency Response Data
How to Interpret Distortion Plots
A Comparison of Various Measurement Methods
T/S Parameters… What Are They Good For?
What To Look For in a Klippel Measurement
The Real Deal with 8 Ohm Drivers
- DIY subwoofer page…
- speaker damping, and the pro’s and cons to sealed vs ported
- great info on loudspeakers and DVC configuartion relationships
- Vent Dimensions Calculator
- Download box building program WinISD for free here
- BlauBox box design program – Free download
- Box Design Tutorial by sandt38.
- Mobile Audio Enclosures by geolemon
- Woofer Box Aiming – by Eddie Runner
Submit/View Submitted T/S Parameters (better off measuring it with a Woofer Tester)